bedtime pigs
8:31 I can hear Sophia on the monitor doing the little pigs/toes bit over and over again. Jeff did it with both girls before bed, and then Stella started doing it to Phia saying "this one had roat beep" and I couldn't stop laughing.
At snack time Sophia had a small bowl of blueberries and after eating each one she would quietly and to herself comment on it, giving it a rating of tart, sweet, or little tart little sweet. [She learned about the different tastes at preschool and she has been making much use of this knowledge - conversations often include a bit about something being tart.] Her quiet little comments were SOOOOO cute.
Sophia has entered the 4 year old freakout stage (living the terrible twos all over again). When she wants something sooooo badly she completely loses it and can't calm down to listen to me, even if I am telling her that she can have 'x' in a minute after she does 'y' or whatever. Frustrating! I have to remove her from the situation but without force or she REALLY loses it ('against my will' being the big issue here) and wait for her to calm down so I can talk to her. I think I will name this the frustrating fours.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home