because I am lazy? because I was tired of always having to figure out which address I was registered at? I guess now that we own a house I don't have to worry about that, but voting absentee also allows me to sit and read over the voter pamphlet at my own leisure and get all the info I need at the moment of voting. It's moot anyway since WA is going to change to all-vote-by-mail next year.
2 Comments:
why do you vote absentee?
because I am lazy? because I was tired of always having to figure out which address I was registered at? I guess now that we own a house I don't have to worry about that, but voting absentee also allows me to sit and read over the voter pamphlet at my own leisure and get all the info I need at the moment of voting. It's moot anyway since WA is going to change to all-vote-by-mail next year.
Post a Comment
<< Home