Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Monday, October 27, 2008

do i HAVE to join the 21st century??

I am feeling the inevitable approaching - the number of people inviting me to join facebook is growing and growing, and my will is weakening.. help!!!

6 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger D said...

DO IT! DO IT! It will change your life forever! Scary. Very scary. I just got "friended" to Greg Kline, Line and Tracey Derrig to name a few that you know.

 
At 5:26 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

do it, do it, yeah, yeah, yeah!!! you MUST join. submit. succumb to the pressure! then you can be my virtual friend in my virtual universe!

 
At 3:07 PM, Blogger Misha said...

Your husband is on there--how can can it be? But seriously, I have gotten more "I'm in Seattle--can I see you at the library?" messages than ever before. Just saw a dear friend Vanessa I hadn't seen in 10 years last week. I heart Facebook.

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mink said...

yeah Join Maia, i think you will like it.

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

don't do it... fight the good fight against lemmingism (is that even a word?) some one has to be devil's advocate. actually, prasti seems to like it and i love her so i guess it's ok. i personally don't do it as i'd rather not have friends.
aaron

 
At 11:59 AM, Blogger Kiri said...

Re: facebook... I totally understand the desire NOT to do it, because it's just another layer in a busy life, but I also have to say that I've gotten in touch with a load of friends from college who I hadn't talked to in years, plus I just had a friend request from Kira Gasser, a friend of mine from Montessori school a billion years ago! So it has its cool side. And you can ignore it all you want once you've joined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home