"no yes no yes no yes"
listening to the monitor right now at bedtime -
Stella is mostly babbling to herself, semi-singing, and Sophia (who is not feeling all that well but is in denial of going to see the doctor) is trying to tell her to be quiet but of course it comes out more like, "It's not time for singing that song!"
followed by the
"yes"
"no"
repeat
conversation
I'm surprised at how well the bed change has gone - no fallings out of bed and Stella has followed in Sophia's footsteps of staying in bed when she should even though she can just crawl right out. Amazing.
On the other hand we have been having some serious mom-only issues with Sophia. I hear that other kids her age are doing the same, but it is getting old and is pretty insulting to Jeff. I am going to switch one of my work days so that we don't have two days in a row of her being at preschool without me followed by me going to work. That's also been really hard on me because there is even more planning required and even less time for doing chores. A chair in our living room is covered by two loads of clean laundry and I won't get to it until tomorrow.
I need to do a little work from home right now followed by some husband time and some dinner. And sometime SOON I need to get painting - I told my alma mater that I would participate in a group show in honor of a fantastic professor and I haven't been actively doing art in MONTHS so I need to make things. aie. I wish I could just send it a painting that I have lying around, but none are appropriate.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home