Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Saturday, October 25, 2008

only 13 more years


So my switch from working Thursdays (after preschool) to Fridays seems to have helped Miss Sophia, she's been a little less desperate about me lately.

And I had the realization AGAIN (for the 100th time?) that I need to be MORE organized, especially about meals, and I just don't know how to be that much more organized!

I gave up on the idea of making Sophia's Halloween costume when I ran into a fabulous right size right price Raccoon costume. We seem to have a lot of raccoon library books lately and we were pretending to see raccoons in the dune grass on our beach weekend, so she is really into the idea of being a raccoon.

So now I need to get my butt in gear, finish up a few loose end projects and start painting so that I have SOMETHING to turn in to MCAD in early December.
eep

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home