I am still uncontrollably hacking and hacking and I am not happy.
To balance this misery I indulge in checking on the kids after they are asleep several times before I go to bed. I just love walking into their little den of girl - the air smells like them and I love to see their limbs all over the beds and feel the rise and fall of their little torsos.
I'm so in awe of how suddenly Sophia is so BIG - it was just recently that she was a tiny thing! She is so full of imagination and songs and giggles and ideas, and I am blown away by the fact that she wears underwear to bed! And she hands books to Stella in the car when Stella can't reach them and shares quite nicely (her broccoli at dinner tonight) but still grabs things out of Stella's hands.
Stella needs a reality check with the I MUST HAVE RIGHT NOW THIS INSTANT WHAT I WANT! But I suppose some of it is her age, and the fact that she can't tell us what she wants. She screamed A LOT while we were grocery shopping today. It's hard for her when Sophia can be out of the cart on her own, even PUSHING her own little cart, but Stella has to stay up in the big cart. I was almost ushered out of Whole Foods this morning.
I think we have had some short sleep lately, makes everyone kind of cranky. We actually thought we were going to see fireworks with the kids - ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home