Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, July 04, 2008

Happy 4th of July



I arrived home from work last night at the kids' bedtime to everyone huddled around the mysterious Amazon box in the living room - who sent us something?? We opened it up and while the little hands grabbed for the product box I grabbed for the receipt - Aha!

A GREAT BIG THANK YOU TO GRAMPA JOE!!!

A BUBBLE BBQ! I think the kids would have gone to sleep clutching various plastic pretend grillables if they could have. The idea that they had to wait until today to make bubbles almost broke them.

So as soon as Dada was awake this morning out we went to the deck to give it a try. It was so much fun watching the girls run around chasing bubbles...



1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger D said...

that's the greatest grill ever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home