Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

So the other day, before we went to the evil playground, we were at the grocery store, wheeling around in the good ol' Sit'n'Stand stroller getting a few groceries (not all that we needed, because as usual I forgot the grocery list, and, of course, Stella dropped her sun hat. I had paid for the items when I noticed this and felt a little suspicious as I wheeled us back into the aisles so in part as an explanation and in part to get assistance from any goodwilled shoppers and in part as kid-entertainment I started singing about how we were looking for a hat, and I started calling, "haa-aa-a-t... where are you?"
and the thing is, this behavior wasn't that far off of my usual grocery store with kids behavior. I talk to them and explain things and talk about what we are looking for and make up songs and in general behave rather kooky.
I never thought I would be like that. I wasn't like that when Sophia was small.

I like it. I think I may have to cultivate more kooky.

2 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Blogger jeff said...

i also would like more of the kook. let's do it but no volksagen bus kooky or conspiracy theory kooky; more like ali's "dont just think outside the box, burn the box and invite everyone for party"

 
At 5:29 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

yeah for more kookiness!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home