Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, June 08, 2008

at last some sun




I know, I know, I title a lot of my posts like that... but what I don't write about much is the weather when it is bad, and it has been BAD, bad considering that it's JUNE. It has been 50 and raining for the past week. Sigh. But this afternoon we actually had some sun and it was pleasant! We grilled out and after dinner we went for a walk/ride around the block. Sophia's trike has come out of purgatory (entered there due to biting her sister) and Sophia cruised around the block. The shot of Stella is not very accurate recording of her mood tonight, which was pleasant, but it is a nice visual for all of those who have not seen her be cranky and disgruntled and generally unpleasant to be around. She is stubborn and when she doesn't get her way she is quick to scream "NO!", wail, throw something, stamp her little feet and writhe around on the floor. I need to get a video of her doing all this - the little voice screaming "NO!" is funny if you can step outside of the horror of her behavior.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home