Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

pocky love







I feel like I haven't written much lately, other than complaining about being sick. So much to write about and I can never remember when I sit down at the computer.

My brain is full of scheduling - work and play. I'm trying to find fun things to do while it is still cold and wet (June is NOT summer in Seattle, more like April- summer starts in July), trying to make playdates around nap and my work schedule. I am also trying to figure out how to squeeze more work hours into our already busy week, and I am looking ahead at fall and trying to figure out how the schedule will work with preschool and Jeff going to school one night a week. I'll let you know if it all works out!

1 Comments:

At 7:01 PM, Blogger Mink said...

wow maia, she is such a miniature version of you, without the chocolate on the face of course, the last picture especially looks just like you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home