back to screaming bedtimes
I had almost forgotten our LLLOOOONNNNGGG stage of screaming bedtimes (Sophia) but we are revisiting this memory the last few nights with Stella fighting bedtime and being VERY vocal about it. I think it is because she is entering a new stage and because she wants to be big like Sophia (though their bedtimes are virtually the same) and because she is just generally kind of miserable with teething. Regardless, this sucks. Sophia takes it very well, having a screaming wailing child in the same room as her when she is falling asleep, though on nights like tonight when Sophia isn't terribly tired when she gets tucked in it means that she gets riled up and joins in the ruckus.
Please let this be a short stage!

1 Comments:
know if this makes you feel any better but I just yelled at Gianna an hour ago for fighting me on going to bed and then Nico started screaming as well. Then I came downstairs and I now have to quiet children asleep but I feel like the worst mother in the world for yelling at G basically because I wanted time to myself, shes going through this thing where she wants me to stay in her room until she falls asleep and sometimes she falls asleep really fast and when she doesn't i start to get so frustrated knowing theirs laundry and dishes and just time to breathe before i have to go to sleep.
I hope tommorrow is better for both of us.
Post a Comment
<< Home