Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

it's almost over, I mean, here


This has been a HARD Christmas season. Jeff has already worked 6 days 5am-8pm and with only one day off he gets to go back and work a 15 hour day on Christmas eve with a chance of having to also work ON Christmas. It's sad that I am starting to look forward to Christmas being over. I love Christmas and I want to make Christmas a special time for our kids, but this is ruining it. There are days when Jeff doesn't get to see the kids at all!

On happier notes Stella had her first official milk tonight. She's had sips of Sophia's for as long as she could sneak them, but tonight she got her own, and she clearly likes it. And she's only nursing at bedtime, which we are hoping to draw to an end soon, if only so she can go to bed without me so she doesn't have to stay up until 8pm anymore (way too late- it makes her very sad) on the nights when I work.

And Sophia is wearing pullups, with about 50% potty use. We are on the road to less diapers... I think.

Good luck and best wishes to LeDoux-Sutors who are probably laboring this evening to bring us a new cousin for Christmas. hip hip hurrah!

1 Comments:

At 9:22 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

maia-hang in there. i know how you feel (although perhaps peak here probably doesn't compare to peak there). i'll be thinking about you on monday. if you need to vent i'll be around! sending lots of love your way!!! prasti
p.s. got your card...the girls ARE SO DARN CUTE!!! they have that same scrunched-up-nose smile.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home