I seem to be struggling with sleep again - mine, not the kids'. My brain turns on very easily when I am awakened and sometimes it is hours before I can fall back asleep. (Does my brain have interesting things to think about? NO - I think about stupid things or things that I can't do anything about- grrr). Two nights ago I was up at 1:45 with Stella and I didn't fall back asleep until 4:30, and the girls were up at 6. Ugh. This morning I woke up when Jeff was getting dressed (4:30) and haven't been able to go back to sleep so I finally got out of bed. I should go do some passive yoga stretches in the living room, but it's hard to get relaxed when it's cold.
Anyway...
it looks like we are about to add a new cousin to the family. Jeff's sister Michelle has started her (pre)labor.. well that was yesterday so who knows where she's at now!
And we are sending our thoughts to Grampa Joe for him to "get good" as Sophia put it because he's not doing so well.
This is the best photo we have so far of the girls hugging - hard to capture the intense squeeze.
And one more shot of that goofy hat (with graham cracker schmutz face)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home