Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanks part 2



Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! Stella loves apple pie, just like her dad.

I am so thankful for my wonderful family. My daughters are amazing, my husband is ... beyond words, and I'd be working the graveyard shift cleaning offices if it weren't for my mom's generosity in babysitting all the time. My parents are the grandparents that I always hoped they would be for my kids. AND not only do I have a rockin' cool sister and brother in law, I also have a whole barrel full of great in-laws from Jeff.

I am thankful that my cold, as persistent as it is, is not tuberculosis or avian influenza or some other awful disease.

and tomorrow when Jeff gets back from visiting his dad (get well soon Grandpa Joe!) we will put up the "chrissum" decorations. I LOVE that Sophia is calling it Chrissum. It's hard to remember that just last year at this time she was hardly saying much of anything really.

Oh and yeah, we went to see Santa a little early I suppose, but you know, we are just NOT up to standing in long lines closer to Chrissum, and chances are that Jeff will have SCANT time off as we get closer to Chrissum so we pretty much had to go early, or not at all. It's fun making Chrissum start early when no one is hounding you about the toy that they absolutely MUST HAVE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home