Christmas is up at our house
We devoted the weekend to decorating for Christmas. Yes yes, I know, it's not even December. With our crazy schedule we won't have much time to decorate later, especially because Jeff's hours are so long and I work on Saturdays. And we'll be spending some long days in later December making cookies for Jeff's couriers so it's nice to have the decorating done. Anyway, the kids love it.
So if you need a hit of Christmas without the marketing sales pitch of the mall, come on over to our house.
(oh yeah, and the playpen is now put away which means no more sleeping in the living room for Stella (when she's loud in the night)) Hurray!

3 Comments:
good call on the early decorating. will be getting busy over here pretty soon too...and i work on sat. just like you. kind of puts a damper on family time sometimes when sat. is work day, eh? we're debating btwn. a real and a fake tree this year :)
You guys always do Christmas up right. You're an inspiration!
strrrt
I LOVE the photo once again, Ms. Maia! And what do I owe you for cookie delivery? :)
Post a Comment
<< Home