Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, October 21, 2007



picture from September. It's dark here now.

we carved pumpkins today and made empanadas. It was a very nice day.

And now I have to figure out how to not feel weird about asking people to buy cookie dough for fundraising at Sophia's preschool... anyone want to buy cookie dough?

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

i feel you on those fundraiser things...there will be more of those to come :). at least you're selling something people will use. this year the pta decided to change they're fundraising scheme and sell entertainment books. not a fan of those books, especially since it cost $25/book! good luck with the fundraiser. i would use cookie dough if we were in seattle :)

 
At 10:07 AM, Blogger D said...

I'll buy cookie dough! YUM! What flavors? How much? how many can I buy? COOKIES!!!!!

 
At 10:08 AM, Blogger D said...

COOKIES!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home