Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

newer news

a tooth! a tooth! a tooth!

this explains some of the crankies. photo unavailable - the tooth is camera shy.

now that the weather is cool Stella is a Robeez baby. not only do they help the socks stay on but the suede bottoms provide traction (akin to the bare feet) so she can be safe when she does all her standing and traveling on the furniture tricks.

the little baby is disappearing! She ate Naan last night! NAAN! I know she's secretly keeping a diary and reading Judy Blume and working on her college applications when I THINK she is napping.

Sophia's first day at pre-school was great and I think there won't be much of an issue with me not being there once a week.

1 Comments:

At 11:33 AM, Blogger D said...

yay preschool! yay tooth! They're so old! (miss you)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home