For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.
posted by Maia LeDoux @ 1:58 PM
um...holy crap! she's your twin! and gorgeous like her mom! I love that the hair looks like a bob right now. :) Miss you!
wow, Maia you have been cloned. Well people like you should be cloned.
i knew she was your "mini me"!
Steve said "wow thats freaky"
She is adorable, and often looks a lot like you! Which therefore means that you are adorable, too. I can't wait to see her and Stella in a year or two, and then compare them to photos of you and me!
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
5 Comments:
um...
holy crap! she's your twin! and gorgeous like her mom! I love that the hair looks like a bob right now. :) Miss you!
wow, Maia you have been cloned. Well people like you should be cloned.
i knew she was your "mini me"!
Steve said "wow thats freaky"
She is adorable, and often looks a lot like you! Which therefore means that you are adorable, too. I can't wait to see her and Stella in a year or two, and then compare them to photos of you and me!
Post a Comment
<< Home