Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Thursday, August 09, 2007

happy


Stella is 7 months old tomorrow, and even as I cannot picture what she will be like in another year, I know I will forget all the little things about what she is like now. Tonight as I was nursing her at bedtime she kept popping off to stare at Jeff and SMILE. BEAMING SMILE. And I had worked tonight so she had just been with him for hours! She sure loves her dad.
And when I came in the house tonight Sophia ran out of the bedroom and gave me the most sincere hug and kiss hello and goodnight. It was so wonderful.
Sophia has been telling us stories - both recapping her books and also telling us something (big girls climbing very high, for example). She has great hand gestures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home