tuesday
Today I left Sophia at preschool for almost the whole time and she did GREAT! And I got to run to the grocery store and go home and while Stella finished her nap I prepped dinner! Amazing.
As I near the calendar mark of Stella being out of me as long as she had been IN me I am making resolutions for how to IMPROVE MAIA. I am soooo tired of the tummy flab, the "love" handles, the slouch, the bad hair... No more wantonly eating cookies, no more baking cakes just because I want to eat cake. I need to exercise. I need to stretch. I need to eat less breads and cakes and cookies. I need support and inspiration! I need to fit back into my old clothes again, sigh.
(The photo here conveniently has Stella blocking the view of al the ugly maia parts)
I forgot to mention Gianna in my autumn birthday list! And I know that it's technically autumn until Dec 21, but I am going to wait to mention December birthdays, because there are MANY of those!

3 Comments:
Don't rush Maia, your still nursing. I always felt like popcorn and ice cream should go along with nursing.
But inspiration , well we are far away from each other but literally the other day I to decided to stop eating bagels and popcorn and even cut back on the ice cream, I am committing or at least trying to commit to taking long stroller walks with Nico while G is in school, I have the flab and love handles and slouch, yes where did the slouch come from. I'm contiplating joining the Y but I always get torn between committing to exercise or art more.
You look great in that picture by the way ( but I know what you mean, I often hold Nico in front of me to block out something, I like that about these babies. I currently look great in a coat) and thanks for the birthday wishes and Gianna thanks you to.
I wish we could take long walks together with the wee ones.
oh, joining the Y would be good idea (never mind that i work there). they offer a variety of pgms. for families. i don't know about seattle, but at the Y where i work they offer a parent/toddler pilates class. i know seattle has tons of pilates classes, maybe there's one that offers a mom & me type? that way you're combining exercising with playing :). or what about parent/child yoga? that sounds like fun too. and of course walking is always great, but i'm really bad about going when it starts to get chilly out (i'm a total wimp when it comes to cold weather).
Let me just say that before I read your post I saw the picture and thought "Man, Maia looks fabulous!" Now that I know just what postbaby flab really feels and looks like, I know how you feel. I too need to cut down on the wanton cookie-grazing. Being back at work where baked goods are aplenty has really jinxed my dieting resolutions. So I'm with ya. Although I must admit that I reeeally want one of Cupcake Royale's Fall carrotcake cupcakes....
Post a Comment
<< Home