Sorry I don't have any new pictures... I guess it's obvious that we've been busy.
We're still trying to figure out Stella's schedule - or have her figure out ours. She slept for five hours last night (me too!) before waking for an on-again off-again 2 hour feeding stretch from 2:15-4:15. I think I got another hour of sleep after that before Sophia woke at 6:15. Sophia and I had about an hour or so to ourselves for breakfast before Stella woke up. It was nice to be able to focus my attention just on Sophia.
My sister hung out with us for the whole day, which was great. We had a very nice day. I even managed to get a shower in before my sister came over, even with two kids to wrangle.
gotta go try to get Stella to sleep, unless Jeff has lulled her off - he's so calm and mellow that she sleeps great in his arms.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home