Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy New Year

What a week it's been! Stella turned FOUR on Monday and I feel like it's a new century or something, no going back.
And then she got a double ear infection (up all night).
And I had a major work deadline.
Phew.

It's Friday and I have reconfigured my work schedule recently so that Stella and I have a slightly slower Friday morning together. We still need to get Sophia to school on time, but after that we are free until 10:30.

I fondly remember 2 years ago when we would have Wednesday mornings together (Sophia carpooled to preschool) and we would take the jogging stroller to the library and hang out and just kind of do whatever... oh the times have changed!

I also need to figure out how to have Sophia-only time. This is harder as Stella doesn't have as many of her own activities or school-hours. Jeff has Sophia-only time last year on one of Stella's preschool days, and it clearly made a HUGE impression on her.

For anyone out there.... I will try harder to use the blog again!

1 Comments:

At 11:41 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

i'm also experiencing difficulty in figuring out emma only time. it's easier to have emma-aaron time than it is to have emma & me time. i've incorporated a couple of quick grocery store runs as emma & me time, and she seems to enjoy them. but that's as far as its gone...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home