the joys of underwear
I have not yet expounded on the joys of a diaper free life. I suppose I didn't want to jinx it, but now I dare.
Oh lordy lord it's been almost five years of changing diapers and I think I am finally done. Hurrah hurrah hurrah!!!!
I'm sure we'll have some summertime playing accidents, but I know we have turned the corner and are not going back. Stella has already been wearing underwear for more than 2 weeks, and she's been dry at night for ages and ages so there's no need to wear pullups at night anymore.
Wow.

3 Comments:
WWWOOOOOHHHHOOOOO!!!! that's awesome :). of course i read this just after gibson had a massive poop that seemed to ooze its way out the side of the diaper. gross. gross. gross! i'm jealous :).
likewise jealous. crossing our fingers for this summer...
That is a big step, Maia! So great to watch the girls taking charge of their world and learning new things!
Post a Comment
<< Home