return to blogging
I was just re-reading some of my old blog posts and I really appreciate them because I cannot for the life of me remember the day to day of life more than a few months previous. Sigh. Mom-brain.
Today I worked at preschool for another mom, which I get to do again tomorrow before then working my own Thursday and Friday (my fault - I am a bad calendar-keeper these days), and Sophia went with Mormor to the Nordic Heritage Musuem for their monthly kids story and craft. It's so much fun to send the kids out to do one-on-one with loved ones. I think the experiences are so much more lasting when it's not both kids.
This afternoon we had a belated easter party for Sophia's kitty because she forgot to get out of bed at all on easter and then was left at preschool on Monday. We filled plastic eggs with goldfish and hid them, made fresh-squeezed lemonade and then I baked cookies (using premade dough, something I never thought I would do). Then as the afternoon wore on and I was trying to sew new curtains for their room (with blackout material on the back) they trashed the house and disrespected eachother. Sigh.
I made a disgusting kasha side dish tonight - maybe the kasha was too old? Surprisingly the kids didn't completely revolt - they tried their one bite of a new thing without complaint.

1 Comments:
I'm glad of your return to blogging! I always love seeing pics of the girls and you, so don't hesitate to post some! Also, if you give me shit I will return to blogging with you.
Post a Comment
<< Home