Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

oodles of wishes

Here are my today's wishes for what I would like to do:
(first of all - I want the kids to stop fighting today)
bake cinnamon rolls.. i haven't ever done this but I love to bake and i LOVE cinnamon rolls that are extra cinnamon-y
start painting
get rid of all the clothes I haven't worn in a year (this would be A LOT - I tend to wear the same things over and over again)
sew. I have a bazillion projects waiting...
clean the whole house - lord knows the floors all need a good washing, the basement needs a thorough vacuuming (we're talking the corners of the workshop), the refrigerator could use a washing-out, and there are colonies of dust bunnies under our bed
laundry laundry laundry
empanadas - at least make the dough...
finish the preschool fundraising work that i need to do
finish everything that I need to do for my job
get supplies ready for next week's preschool small-group projects
read cookbooks to get new ideas for dinners...

I think that's a good list for today.
now - I need someone to create that time-extender machine for me

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Kiri said...

I think that's a good list to last through spring!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home