tonight
tonight:
apple pancake for dinner (solution for uneaten apples leftover from preschool snack)
bath, which was to be for stella's sore butt and because she needed a shampoo, but it was interrupted by poo. that's right, a poo in the tub, with 2 girls, and toys, plenty of toys. and this was not a potty-training poo, this was, ahem, .... phia. She'd been farting away and then just took it too far. sigh.
after cleaning everything ('cept stella's head which never got its shampoo) i took a quick email break, and when I came up there was stella on the couch half into her pj bottoms. I went to help and found a small bear inside. turns out she had put her jams on one-legged and when jeff told her to get her other leg in she stuffed in the bear and said, "he can be the other leg" which I find just terribly silly and very obtuse for a not quite 3 year old.
as I was tucking in sophia and she was moaning and groaning about having to go to bed, despite the fact that she is clearly starting to get another cold, she told me that she can only close her eyes this much (holds up 2 fingers) because if she closes her eyes more than in the morning she just can't open them up
"yeah, it's called sleeping" I said.

1 Comments:
maia-your post made me laugh...esp. the one a/b the poop in the tub (though i'm sure it was not fun for you to clean it up :( ).
Post a Comment
<< Home