8:42 and still not asleep
Sophia - you have quite an amazing ability to avoid going to sleep at night. Sheesh! Tonight you first did your 'grab momma's arm to cuddle' bit and we talked quietly about preschool and this and that. After I left you then came out to try to use the "I have to pee, AND poop' routine, "and did I mention that I need a glass of juice and a bowl of raisins" [to which we have out a stop to, officially.]. Nothing came out - bust. Back to bed. Then out you came to tell us that your light fell of the bunk bed and went out, but miraculously you were able to turn it back on and return to bed! Finally you came out because you just HAD to tell me 'something' which turned out to be you asking to use the pink lunchbox tomorrow when you actually are eating lunch at home tomorrow.
Now I hear you on the monitor banging away on the miniture hello kitty lunchbox that I slipped into your regular lunchbox today as a surprise.
I love, you, Phia.
-mommy

2 Comments:
hee, hee...too funny. does stella sleep through it?
Kids! They have their ways! Infuriating and lovable at the same time!
Post a Comment
<< Home