Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Saturday, October 10, 2009




No real news to add. Apologies for not blogging more.

To Lucy: I do put my feet up a bit at night while doing design work from home on my laptop, but I haven't had time to do much art. NEXT YEAR? When Sophia is in school next year I imagine my life will undergo some more changes, though I expect that some of those changes may involve more work hours.

Thanks to folks for helping us to raise money for the preschool. Cookie dough will most likely be available again in November.

1 Comments:

At 8:43 AM, Blogger Mink said...

So will Sophia start K in the fall of 2010, thats cool so Her and G will be in K at the same time ( just thinking and day dreaming that if we relocate out there they can go to school together) just gotta get Steve through grad school so we can live the reality of the daydream and start looking for the jobs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home