Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Monday, August 24, 2009

deceptive




what a night. So I went to bed late, in part because we were up late sorting that myriad of kids' clothes that we got down from the attic in preparation of growing kids and changing seasons, and I guess I can't complain much since no one made me stay up. Stella woke me at least once, and I think Sophia did too, and then at 4am it was the raccoons, whimpering and grunting outside our bedroom window. Folks, these creatures may be cute but they are an auditory nightmare.

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

i think they're also quite mean? sorry they had you up :(.

 
At 2:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And when they fight, it sounds horrible! We encountered a raccoon fight in the very urban parking parking lot behind our building, believe it or not!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home