a wish for witticisms
Tonight is one of those nights that I scan all my regular blogs (mom's blogs) and check in on facebook and such looking for something to make me laugh a little and not feel so alone in this crazy thing called parenting. And I want so much to be able to write a funny and contrite post about how I am feeling, but the truth is that I have too much work to do (it's after 8pm after all which means I need to get out the laptop and GET TO IT) to spend time thinking up witty blog posts, and if I don't spend the time the post will just sound like whining.
Suffice it to say that I am feeling stressed and I miss my friends and family and what I would give for a Christmas Break this year - a week or two spent at someone else's house sleeping in, being fed, hanging out, whatever. THAT would be the best present Santa Claus could ever create. Or debt relief. I like that one too.
:)

2 Comments:
debt relief sounds good to me too :).
but did you know we have a house? and in that house there are many rooms...with beds and warm blankets. and we have a kitchen where we can cook for you and your family. though it may not be a warm getaway, you can come escape to our house...i will even spoon-feed you if you want ;)
And there's always Minneapolis! With the potential for snow and near-zero temperatures! But plenty of good company and tasty food and family!
Post a Comment
<< Home