Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, July 05, 2009

happy birthday us of a

so for the 4th of july this year we went on a beach-cliff walk (which did not go over well with me because we were literally on the edge of an almost straight drop to a lagoon and all I could imagine was Stella going down - all the way down) and then the kids (and me!!) were cheered up by yummy yummy small town delicious ice cream. A little nap in the car followed by cookie (!) on the ferry and the kids were in fine form. We grilled out for dinner and ate on the deck and then retired to the back yard, we finally did out backyard camping (in our neighbor's "4-person" tent - mammoth!). Falling asleep amidst local fireworks was interesting, but the kids were great.

Today was a contest of whining and screaming - I think I lost.

Freecycle daylillies were dug up and replanted in our yard and that makes me happy.

Now it's time to do some design work... or maybe I should do it in the morning. I ALWAYS think better in the morning....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home