Tuesday, things are better
The cat's diarrhea is MUCH better
Al Franken is now a senator!!
My momentary grumpiness over the work load of being a mom is gone.
I'm weary from 4 hours of harvesting and weeding but managed to pick up the house and make meal plans for tonight before swimming class... the girls are soooo excited. Today we picked kale and weeded the carrots. I am meeting some cool people and I think I have worked out a carpool too. We received kale, lettuce, salad greens, spinach, kohlrabi, mibune, herbs, broccoli, spring onions, and poc choi today.
Need to sew myself a sun hat for working on the farm.
Need to find a digital camera! Our Canon Powershot, despite being almost 7 years old, was a great camera until it suffered from the lens error that wouldn't go away. We tried numerous tricks to fix it, and Jeff has even dissembled it, all to no avail. I really liked that camera - I don't want a new one, not to mention that we have no money for a new one. I'm hoping for a crappy cheap one on craig's list that can get us by until we can find and afford the right one for us.
What else is going on....
I think the kids played well with each other all day today!

3 Comments:
I think it's way cool that I found out about Franken from your blog!
me toooo, and send me that sun hat pattern
yay for tuesday :). you got some great use out of your camera. i hope our canon powershot will last us just as long. our 1st digital camera was a fuji finepix and only lasted us 1.5 yrs. before it crapped out. i hope you are successful in your new camera search,
Post a Comment
<< Home