Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Thursday, January 01, 2009

updated links

hello everyone - happy new year!
As you may have noticed, I have updated the links on our blog. I realized the other day that many of the blogs in my links are ones that are private and that I was using my own blog's links as bookmarks for the blogs that I check... therefore no reason to make them part of our blog page. Do not think for one moment that I removed the links because I do not care about you any longer - far from true!! I have simply streamlined our blog and moved the links into my bookmarks. I still love you all.

We are having a quiet (did I say quiet? perhaps I meant low-key, because the volume level is far from quiet) day today. Jeff is home from work (while other FedEx employees - the ones who didn't work on Christmas day- are working), we are making a birthday cake for my mom and going to their house for dinner tonight. Mellow. Phew

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home