Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

shining moment


Here is my favorite thing from today.

Sophia drew a reindeer.

And then the gates of hell opened up and swallowed us whole. It was not a very nice day, though we had some okay times in between the moments of pure horror. I took the kids to REI to get out of the house because they have a tree play area and we desperately needed some active play. Sophia had a blast, but it was too much for Stella, which was okay, she didn't mind hanging with me and the crackers.

It's 8:39pm and Jeff is still not home - he left at 5am. Due to all the snow Seattle's FedEx will be delivering Christmas packages through New Year's Eve, which means we will have another week without him. Sigh. FedEx is the Grinch.

2 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

pooh. i'm sorry to hear that...and especially to add to the other news starting next year :(.

i do like sophia's reindeer! it must run in her genes.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Misha said...

Oh, man. Misha and I were just talking 'bout how tough the pre-holidays can be on you guys without snow (w/ Jeff's killer schedule), but to have it extended to New Years! that bites!

blix and I'll try and make it up to see you guys and we'll have a post-xmas par-tay as soon as we can... I can't believe it hasn't really been possible for more or less two weeks.

Now, I wake up this morning and... 3 more inches over here! bonkers.

the reindeer is awesome btw.

strttr

 

Post a Comment

<< Home