come on now!
All right you folks that I have linked to from our blog - what is UP?!?!? Shall I remove the links? You haven't posted things in MONTHS and MONTHS! I clink on the links in vain, only to see months-old posts and I sigh my little sigh and I wonder - what are they up to? What is new? How will I ever know?
I know it is hard to make fantastic and pithy posts - I certainly don't get anywhere near that, but how about throwing us a bone? Put up a few photos???
Believe me when I say that this is written with love - I just miss catching up with y'all through this virtual world, I am not trying to lay on a guilt trip.

2 Comments:
Sorry! I really will get back on the blogging horse one of these days... maybe I should start this weekend in honor of the Christmas season.
I hope I wasn't the only one you were ranting at...
Post a Comment
<< Home