new stage... fighting
Due to the snow preschool was cancelled for today, and Jeff is too busy at FedEx for him to come home early (after only 7 hours of work instead of the usual 12-14 hrs) so I could work, and our preschool meeting for tonight was also cancelled. It's now a day full of LeDoux girls togetherness, which is great except that the girls have decided it's time to fight and scream and try to make me crazy. They are like pit bulls. Everything is "Mine!" and "No!" and "I want!" We are having a break with some PBS, but with the whole day ahead of us I wonder if we will all still be alive when Jeff comes home.
We are going to brave the snow and ice and cold and go outside to go to the post office, the grocery store, the library. Let's see if that helps.

1 Comments:
good luck w/ the snow driving! there's actually none over here right now.
i have already made plans not to see aaron until christmas day ;o).
Post a Comment
<< Home