whatta playdate!
Friday playdate with Allegra (Sophia's friend from preschool) and Blix (and Stuart) with a surprise drop-in from Melia and Amanda - neighbors from around the corner. Melia is one month older than Stella.
It was really fun to have all the kids interacting - negotiating who gets what toy, deciding what is being played (that's Sophia), trading off who has which baby in which pushing thing, etc.
We all sat down to a mish-mosh lunch of a little bit of this and a little bit of that. I had made black bean-banana empanadas but the kids weren't really interested.
I think one of my favorite moments was when Blix very politely asked "More sausage Papa please" and I got the plate off the table for him and asked him to take the hot dog but told him that I would hold the plate, and he didn't make a move, and then Stella came over and fed him the pieces of hot dog.
Allegra's mom (Emily) and baby brother Rowan joined us at the end. Stuart was master story-teller.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home