Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year


Happy New Year! (photo from this morning)
The daylight started with a beautiful sunrise and the pink clouds wrote across the sky- This is gonna be a great year.
So I made it to 10:30 last night before I crashed. I mean, I could have stayed up later , but I was tired and I was dreading how many times I might have to be up in the night. It turned out to be only once at 12:30, but Stella got up at 5:45am so I still only got my average six hours.
We had a mellow day, including a walk to the duck pond and playground. Stella is so good at climbing up the steps to the slides and going down the slide with me. She was all over the playground today - seesaw with Sophia and I, swings, climbing and sliding, walking with me all over the place- and I called an end to it when she wouldn't stop putting wood chips into her mouth.
Hope everyone has a year free of woodchips in your mouth.

2 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Blogger Mink said...

hate those dam woodchips, Happy New year and what a cute picture, and I love the one of them looking at books to.

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger Mink said...

oh and i miss you Maia and thought of you lots lately.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home