
Happy 4-month birthday to Stella!!!!!
(and boy oh boy does the second-year-molar teething SUCK!! Poor Sophia had a high temp and was writhing in pain before we finally figured out what it was. Just in time for her second birthday on Saturday. Poor kid. Luckily chewing cake shouldn't hurt.)
4 Comments:
I think those molars were the worst
And when it comes time let that little girly scream it out for the nap, Do it, I support you. they need it and at least so you can get some down time with just Soph. I finally cracked down on Neek taking one solid nap a day instead of random catnaps, and its been going great, he cries for a bit but then falls asleep for about 50 minutes then he wakes up and cries a little more and if I keep myself from checking on him he falls back to sleep for over an hour, if you ignore the middle of the nap wake up for as long as you can take it eventually they don't cry out anymore and they just sleep strait 2-3 hours, I had to ignore G's when she was little and its what got her to be a great napper, ( if they cry like way more than you can handle, past 30 minutes, its probably poop though, which we all know ruins a good nap.)I just did it earlier than i am doing it with Nico. But now hes set at 11 am everyday I change his diaper, nurse him and stick him in his crib. Hes really adjusting to it, and whats really sweet is that Gianna misses him when hes napping so long and therefore she appreciates him when he wakes up, And she doesn't wack him on the head as much or take his toys, and hes waking up happy, I'm happier all around that something is finally working with him. Hey and sorry this is like one really long rant and slightly run on sentence.I should be in bed
And your awesome Maia, I miss you
i agree w/ the napping thing. it's almost a neccessity w/ 2 kids...that way the older child can have some one on one time w/ mommy :). letting the babe cry it out works (once they're at the appropriate age) if you can persevere through the screaming protests.
Post a Comment
<< Home