Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007




Sophia wearing slippers that once were her cousins'... THANK YOU MIKKOS!!! She loves these slippers.

Sophia wearing a new pretty dress in honor of the first day of spring, and her construction cone hat.

Stella stylin' in the alphabet jumpsuit.

Ok- let's see, earlier today I had thoughts about what I might write about... and I can't remember them. I guess I could rant a little about germs and the spreading of them since the girls are both still sick, but I guess I can't really yell "WHY WON'T PEOPLE WASH THEIR HANDS WHEN THEY COME TO OUR HOUSE?????????" when I have gone out to playspaces with the girls. Sigh.

We went on a walk today. Cold but sunny. It's quite a production - going for a walk. Until you have two kids, you won't know what I mean. LUCY KNOWS!

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

tehee...stella is smiling at the camera :). and i LOVE those slippers!

i share your gripe about GERMS!! tyler was home sick Fri. with a bad cold (fever, congestion, nasty cough) then guess who gets it after him??? yep, ms. emma woke up with congestion and runny nose wed. though thanks to God there was no fever and the runny nose has improved today though congestion is still lingering. naps have been POOR the past few days for baby, and i feel bad bcs. there's not much i can do but wait it out. pooh, pooh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home