Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Thanks Prasti!!!




Alright - so I am starting Stella on the nap plan. I learned my lesson (HOPEFULLY!) with Sophia about nap training. I had been letting it slide for awhile because she was sick, and when she was younger (!) she could sleep/nap so easily... but now I am going to insist on naps in the basket, not in the swing. At least the afternoon nap...

Anyway, here are shots of the fabulous onesies that Prasti embroidered for Stella. Jeff has that exact flying-v guitar!
And a shot of the girls with Dad...

What else to say... bottle feeding has failed once again in this house. Jeff's job keeps him away so much that we can't get much bottle training in and Stella has learned to prefer the boob...
The big girl bed continues successfully. I wonder how things will go when Stella moves into the room too...

3 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Mink said...

I love the onesies, I wish I had more art time. so when do you plan on putting Stella in the room with Sophie. I'm thinking about it for Nico and G. Hey theres my painting, cool.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger Prasti said...

i'd like to make something for sophia...you mentioned she was into guitars in one of your posts?? good plan with starting nap schedule early. yeah, like you, i think the big reason emma never took a bottle was because aaron was away at work. on the plus side, she likes to drink from a cup now, so maybe weaning won't be so hard.

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger wendy lewis said...

lhnice to peek in on your beautiful little family and catch up on the ins and outs of bottles, onesies, weaning, naps, colds and trips to the pediatrician. those were the days! our blog has been sporting venison sausage making, Houdini dog tricks and political obsessions in the wee hours of the night. that's how weird life gets without children in the house!

would love to be in Seattle at this time of year. i hear it's lush and amazing. your yard must be looking great already.

tonight i think Brent & I will cook up a chicken and make a bonfire to celebrate our first day in the high '50's... that's HOT for MN in March. the birds are hollering out their mating calls in the yard. a lovely day.

enjoy the spring! i'll check in again. your babies are adorable!

ps.... i wonder if Prasti would make a guitar onesie for Brent? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home