Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

So apparently I am not allowed to post a cute picture of Sophia tonight. I tried many, many times to upload a picture, any picture and not a one worked. Sigh.

I haven't had much time or energy to write much lately, but my mind is awake at the moment and my kids are both in bed, as is Jeff, so I will write my basic thought... THIS IS HARD WORK!!!!!!!

Yeah, i knew that having more than one kid would be hard, and I told myself and anyone who cared to listen that I was going to have a 4 month countdown for myself (reminder that everything would get easier after 4 months), but tonight as Stella chewed on my boobs like a frantic badger I thought that this just isn't fair. I am ceasing to exist as a person. I am boobs only... no, boobs and personal assistant to Sophia and her "beebee". I was getting very frustrated by Stella's frantic-ness while nursing and I think I annoyed Jeff with my frustration. Oddly enough, Stella fell asleep within ten minutes of Jeff going to bed. I just miss being able to do anything creative. I can't even focus on cooking or baking, things I actually have access to during the day. I want very much to MAKE something; I want to do some of the needed kitchen projects...

Sigh. Anyway... things are ok. I can't wait until we are out of the cold season and can go places without picking up a cold everytime we try to venture out in the world. I hate waking up in the morning and seeing Stella's eyes crusted over with goo and hear her wheezing through a stuffed up nose.

On a positive note... Sophia has taken very well to the bed. i braved going in to peek on her (I had done this some before and woke her up every time) and saw that she was under the covers with her head on the pillow, unlike the first nights when she slept in there like she had in her crib - all over the place and on top of everything.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, Blogger Kiri said...

Argh! I just typed a long comment and then it wouldn't let me post and lost my comment! Anyway, I admire the heck out of you for taking on the great challenge of parenthood! Remember your 4 month goal, and then set another goal after that. I wish I could teleport out there and help out, and just give you a break on a regular basis.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Mink said...

Oh Maia, I'm going to call YOU Nico is maKING IT DIFFICUlt to type

 

Post a Comment

<< Home