Quick post before I collapse. Soooo tired.
We're all in one stage or another of the current popular cold. I am worried that tonight will involve alot of attempts to clean snot out of Stella's little nose.
Naps were needed all around today and Stella's snot blockage crying woke up Sophia who then wouldn't go back to sleep thereby ruining any chance of a nap for me.
Sophia crashed into the ikea chair in our living room- big ole bang up on her eyebrow and followed by a tantrum as Jeff tried to get some ice on it. We are selling the chair on craig's list. Now we will have room in the living room for the baby swing and the baby bouncy seat and Sophia's easel and 'bike'. Our lives are indeed being taken over by kids. No more kids.
I think we may have figured out the mystery gift giver - but it involves the Tin Hat and I am so out of touch with them these days, basically due to the fact that we keep absolute opposite schedules.
Stella's eyebrows are starting to really come in and she may have smiled her first non-dreaming smile today. Sweet thing.
Sophia continues to be very sweet to Stella, though she hates having to share Jeff and I.

2 Comments:
I wish i could take that chair off your hands but alas, I have no room for a footstool, never mind a chair. Hope you are all feeling better! Can't wait to play next week.
I have held G down on the bed and suctioned out her nose against what she wants but, then I show her what I got out and she feels better so then theres some chance at sleep. Nico still doesn't fight the suctioning.
Steve and I are on night 2 of letting Nico cry it out again, Since it didn't work in December we are trying it again now that he is 8 months on thursday. The little bugger just wants to sleep next to me and nurse once an hour, and i'm not havin' it anymore, I"M TIRED.
miss you
Post a Comment
<< Home