A photo from my sister's visit...
So I forgot to write that we went to the doctor last week for Stella - goopy eye. I think we all have colds. I think I am too cavalier with newborns... they really do need to stay home. Sigh. Her eye seems better already though, so I think it was nothing too serious. We have antibiotic eyedrops for her.
Friday night was not a good night. I was REALLY tired from the last few nights, and have been working up quite the tension headache (from jaw clenching I think) and I had done dinner with Sophia and bedtime with Sophia while Jeff dozed with Stella, only to have Stella wake up for her first feeding at 11:30 and not fully fall back asleep until 2! It gets so tiring feeding her and putting her back down only to have her wake up again in 15 minutes. It puts me on edge and inhibits my ability to fall asleep (because I am always wondering if I am going to have to get up again!). And then I was up again at 4 something and then up again at 5:45 with Sophia. Needless to say - I was wiped out. Luckily Jeff let me go back to bed when he got up and I slept for another 1 1/2 hours.

2 Comments:
oh Maia, i read this and i remember this all to well with Nico, Oh I hope you get a good night tonight.
I LOVE YOU GUYS! (and miss you terribly, and I'm so close! gr.)
Post a Comment
<< Home