Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

a big ole day full of whatever came our way

Today was Stella's first circus class - we are in the Baby & Me class at the same time that Sophia has her Tot Circus class. It was fun, and I think that she will grow into it the way Sophia did: a little bit each week. After that we went over to REI to and spent probably 2 hours at the play area "tree house". Then we ran over to Danielle's house even though they were germy - so we couldn't stay long. A non-eating dinner capped off by a playtime bath and Dad home in time for 'tuck'. And so far no one has screamed for me after being put to bed!



Have I mentioned how much I love having all the Christmas stuff put away? Not that I didn't love having Christmas - but I missed the space for the girls' little table, and I had been longing to bring their easel up from the basement. Ta dah! The art box from Grampa Joe is a huge hit - thank you!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home