Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Sunday, August 03, 2008

staying busy

with Jeff still gone we are trying to stay busy everyday so we don't go stir crazy (or for me, so I don't go just plain old crazy). We went via bus down to UVillage on Sunday morning. I did have a deliberate errand to do down there and I am committed to trying to drive less, plus a bus ride is always exciting. This one is a really easy ride - very little walking actually! We got bagels at Noah's and did a little grocery shopping before playing at the little playground there. It was PACKED but luckily mostly with little kids. Our search for the return bus stop led us directly to its neighbor - Baskin Robbins. Sophia chose chocolate while Stella and I shared Oregon Blackberry. yum. On the way home Stella amused us all with saying "Up! Down!" over and over again. New words for her - she used to only sign those.





After Stella's LATE nap we went to (my parents) Mormor and Poppop's house for dinner. The kids love playing Mormor's piano. Stella is working hard at being able to say Mormor and Poppop. Mormor mostly comes out sounding like Mama.


1 Comments:

At 5:35 AM, Blogger Prasti said...

emma and i took a bus ride too. do you take a stroller for stella? how do you manage to get that on the bus?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home