Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Friday, February 08, 2008


so the worst thing about this cold (for me) is not the cracked lips and raw nose, not the sore throat and head of mucus, not even not being able to taste anything - it's the fact that I can't smell my sweet little baby's breath or her skin.
here she is showing off some of her new teeth. she has eight, but is trying to keep the newest four under wraps. the wet shirt gives it away though.

tonight at dinner Sophia discovered her reflection in her spoon and spent most of dinner talking to her reflection- saying, "I am teaching my sister how to say 'bath'."

Stella does love her b sounds. I think her first word after mama and dada was balloon "booon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home