Sophia & Stella Productions

For friends and family afar, a little blog about the kids and us.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

sweater weather



a recent edition to the closet (thank you Sara). We sorted out clothes by size and put things into the attic if they were not current-size, and I completely forgot what was up there. I recently had a moment of "my goodness we have no 3T clothes!" and hauled us off to Target and Value Village - it turned out we had far more stuff in the attic than i remembered, including this sweater.

So I am still feeling confused about the bedtime change. I miss holding Stella, but I am sure we made the right decision and it was time to end the nursing - she doesn't miss it at all.

We had no preschool on Tuesday due to weather... ha ha ha there was 1/4" of snow. That is Seattle!

stella, who has had two teeth for quite some time now, is on the verge of being a six-tooth baby. The top front four are all in various stages of birth. But her ear infection doesn't seem to have gotten worse - nights have been good, so I am hoping we are over that. I am feeling bad that I haven't written her a one-year letter.. gotta get on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home