You can easily fix it! Just turn on the "word verification" under the "comments" tab in your settings. That way, anybody who makes a comment will have to type in a funky word to verify they're an actual human, rather than a bot posting ads (similar to what you have to do at Ticketmaster).
Should be obvious who I am, I think. You can click on my name to see more.
4 Comments:
it's a smap that "cape Cod" thingy. I'm not sure how to stop them but once you get them they just keep on comin'.
oh, and Patty Petunia is Danielle, BTW.
oh, and "Smap" is SPAM. I'm the worst typist EVER!
You can easily fix it! Just turn on the "word verification" under the "comments" tab in your settings. That way, anybody who makes a comment will have to type in a funky word to verify they're an actual human, rather than a bot posting ads (similar to what you have to do at Ticketmaster).
Should be obvious who I am, I think. You can click on my name to see more.
Post a Comment
<< Home