Finally!
So I have finally set down my butt in front of the computer and started this blog to make it easier for to keep everyone updated about the little squirt in our lives. We know all too well that our own lives aren't exciting enough for a blog, but Sophia's life - whew! that's one busy and important little girl! From diaper creations to locomotion innovations and four-course menus, this is one life that needs its own blog! So here it is. I will try to keep it fresh and exciting for your viewing pleasure!
Cheers!

2 Comments:
This is a great idea ... once you get in the blogging mode, you'll make an even deeper art of her life. I'll be checking in often for updates. Much love from Minnesota!
I love this photo! And I love the painting you posted. I still look at the print of the fireflies everyday and think about you guys out there. That baby is beautiful! Keep writing!
The Plymouth Pierce's
Post a Comment
<< Home